Who we are?
ECHO Technology Solutions (ECHO) is a premier technology consulting company, focused on working with nonprofits in the Bay Area and beyond. We take pride in providing high quality holistic services to our clients. We offer IT support (hardware & software), system and server maintenance, Salesforce development, and procurement services. We act as a strategic advisor to our clients, helping them select the appropriate solutions for their missions.
The job description
Junior Software Developer on our team works with 4-8 clients on varying solutions. There are two main types of development work – creating and implementing something new and optimizing an existing solution. Our Junior Software Developers are developing fluency in participating in the full development process from working with the client to clarify use cases and requirements, to designing and implementing the solution, to supporting testing, and then deploying the solution. A bit more specifically, a Junior Software Developer:
- Executes programming tasks in C#/.NET/MVC and/or Salesforce with guidance from the Scrum team members
- Is part of the Scrum team and uses JIRA to organize tasks and communicate with Scrum team and clients
- Is developing the ability to independently manage his/her time and tasks and leverages the Scrum Master and Product Owner for support and guidance
- Has experience in programming and non-programming roles, which provides a balance of understanding the client perspective and also being able to implement solutions
More about you
- experience with Microsoft C#/ASP.NET MVC and/or Salesforce Administration and Apex development
- T-SQL and MSSQL administration proficiency
- are fluent in english.
- are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
- build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
- are creative, intellectually curious, solution-oriented, and likes a fast pace.
- take ownership of his or her work and impact on a project, client satisfaction, and the success of ECHO as a company.
YOU ARE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE FOR US !
What we offer?
- growth opportunities
- relaxed, fun atmosphere and modern work environment
- educational support – conferences, online courses and certifications
- team buildings and other organised activities
- occasional visits to our international clients
- work equipment
- a lot of interesting projects
- you will expand a group of people you consider family
If you meet the aforementioned requirements for this positions and what we have to offer sounds like a fair deal to you, then don’t waste any more time! Become a part of our story by sending your application including your CV to email@example.com
We are looking forward for a chance to meet you!