INT BH d.o.o.
Implementacija Naprednih Tehnologija
INT BH d.o.o. Sarajevo is a company engaged in the implementation of advanced technologies: planning, organization, implementation of construction projects and sophisticated, high-end electrical and IT systems, which works abroad on a project in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
POSITION: IT TECHNICIAN (m/f)
in Saudi Arabia
If you are motivated by the responsibility and coverage of this position and you possess the necessary knowledge and skills, you are invited to apply.
- Knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows and UNIX /Linux based environments (e.g. web, file, backup, security servers, workstations etc.)
- Knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting networks and network components (switches, routers, firewalls)
- Knowledge in virtualization systems (e.g. Citrix/VmWare/KVM)
- Experience in monitoring systems (e.g. snmp, client/server monitoring systems)
- Work in medium to large environments
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage and monitor installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system
- Troubleshooting any reported problems
- System performance tuning
- Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running
Required number of candidates: 2
Place of work: Mecca, Saudi Arabia
This job advertisement remains open for 30 days from the date of publication.
All interested candidates should send their recent resumes in English language through the following option: “PRIJAVI SE NA OGLAS”.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. We would like to thank all other applicants for their interest and for taking the time to apply for this position. We kindly invite you to continue following our job advertisements. All received applications will be stored in our internal database, so we can consider them for future vacancies. If you do not approve storage of your application, please emphasize in the job application.